A Walk In Clinic You Can Depend On Near Wylie, TX
Life happens, and sometimes you need to visit a walk in clinic. You may associate such a place with long wait times and rushed service, but at Sinai Urgent Care near Wylie, Texas, we pride ourselves on providing a better immediate care experience to our patients. If a non-life-threatening injury or illness has you feeling down, stop by today. We are open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and do not require appointments.
Of course, families in Wylie, TX, have several options when it comes to health care, so why should you choose us as your walk in clinic? Here are just a few reasons:
- We were founded in 2015 by Dr. Nick Karr, an ER doctor who wanted to provide a better way for non-emergency patients to receive prompt and professional care.
- Our center is equipped with a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab to provide rapid onsite diagnostics, and X-ray images are reviewed by a radiologist.
- Our exam rooms are comfortable and feature televisions for our patients’ enjoyment.
- In addition to urgent care, we offer several important wellness services like flu shots and physicals.
- We simplify the payment process by accepting all major health insurance plans, including Medicare and Tricare, and offer discounted rates to self-pay patients.
The next time you need to visit a walk in clinic, turn to Sinai Urgent Care. We are located near Wylie, TX, and provide treatment to children and adults. Our team works hard to keep wait times brief, but to expedite your visit, be sure to take advantage of our simple online check-in system.