An Urgent Care Center You Can Depend On in Murphy, TX
Visiting an urgent care center isn’t most people’s definition of “fun,” but at Sinai Urgent Care, we don’t think it should be a miserable experience either. That’s why we like to call ourselves the cure to the common walk-in clinic. Our experienced medical practitioners provide prompt, friendly, and thorough care to adults and children throughout Murphy, Texas, with all types of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, from cold symptoms and urinary tract infections to broken bones and sprained ankles. Stop by the next time you’re feeling under the weather. – We are open every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and do not require appointments.
In addition to the compassionate nature of our practitioners, here are a few other factors that set Sinai Urgent Care apart from the average urgent care center in Murphy, TX:
- We are respectful of our patients’ busy schedules and keep wait times brief.
- Our center is clean, comfortable, and equipped with a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab to provide fast and convenient onsite diagnostics.
- Each of our exam rooms features a television, so patients can stay entertained as they wait to be seen.
- In addition to traditional urgent care services, our practitioners also provide preventive care like check-ups, physicals, flu shots, and electrocardiograms.
- We simplify the payment process by accepting all major forms of health insurance and offer reduced rates to self-pay patients.
Sinai Urgent Care is here to provide the treatment you need, when you need it. Drop by our urgent care center in Murphy, TX, if you’re feeling unwell or take advantage of our handy online check-in system.