TRULY TRANSPARENT® IS THE CORE OF THE SINAI PATIENT EXPERIENCE.
Let’s face it, healthcare is confusing! Hospitals, ERs, doctor offices, and other urgent cares rarely disclose pricing up front, often resulting in a surprise when you receive your bill. Uncertainty around wait times and visit length make it hard to plan your day. Ambiguity around the type of provider you will see can lead to anxiety and second-guessing treatment plans. At Sinai we strive to reverse these trends by being Truly Transparent® – a clear and honest healthcare experience that puts your mind at ease.
FULL PRICE TRANSPARENCY WITH NO SURPRISES
- Upfront pricing: We have nothing to hide – Sinai is strictly an urgent care that never charges you outrageous emergency room fees. We clearly provide pricing details in our lobby so you know the cost before your visit.
- Tiered self-pay pricing: For patients without insurance, Sinai has three payment levels to simplify and eliminate the uncertainty of your visit cost when paying out of pocket.
- Estimated high deductible payments: If you haven’t met your insurance deductible, then we collect an estimate of your visit cost. Your exact cost is determined by your insurance plan; however, by approximating your responsibility we avoid major surprises.
- Consolidated billing: You will receive one bill via text, email, or mail. The bill is interactive, easy to understand, and assistance from our friendly support team is available via a click of the button for any questions.
FREEDOM TO MANAGE YOUR TIME
- Reserve a time online: Sinai displays the wait times for our clinics online and lets you reserve a spot to help you plan your day. We will send you a text when it is your turn, or if any unexpected delays occur.
- In-clinic wait times: Our clinics have monitors that display your place in line and how long it will take until you are seen. If for any reason the wait is longer than usual, you can leave the clinic and we will hold your place in line. You’ll receive a text message when it is time to come back in.
HIGHEST QUALITY MEDICAL PROVIDERS
- Emergency room expertise: Our providers work under the close supervision of Sinai’s founder, emergency medicine physician Dr. Nick Karr.
- Board-certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants: Rest assured that you will receive the highest quality healthcare at Sinai, regardless of the type of provider you see the day of your visit. Our highly skilled team of licensed Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are fully qualified to evaluate, diagnose and treat the same range of services traditionally performed by a physician.