Sinai Urgent Care is taking extra precautions to keep our patients safe:
- Closed our waiting rooms: patients wait comfortably in their cars. When it is time for your visit we will walk you directly into your treatment room.
- Screening: our staff is screened for symptoms daily and is tested frequently for COVID-19.
- Masks: required at all times while in the clinic, for both patients and staff.
- Social Distancing: we limit the number of patients allowed in the clinic at one time. Discharge is now done in the rooms so when your visit is over you can return directly to your car.
- Patient Rooms: we have dedicated testing rooms, one for symptomatic patients, and one for those who need a test to travel or return to work/school.
- Deep Cleaning: before and after every visit we are cleaning and disinfecting all patient and staff areas regularly, according to the CDC guidelines.
What should I expect on my visit?
In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have closed our waiting rooms. We kindly ask you to park in front of our clinic, remain in your car, and text us at the number provided on the front door. A Sinai Team member will contact you to personally coordinate your care. All patients will be asked to remain in their car until it is time for their visit with a Sinai provider.