The Nearest Urgent Care Clinic Near You May be Sinai Urgent Care in Murphy & North Dallas, TX
Sinai Urgent Care has two convenient locations in the area to serve busy individuals like you. Visit us in Murphy or North Dallas if you’re feeling under the weather – we are open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and do not require appointments, so you can stop by after work, before your Sunday afternoon nap, or whenever you need us. Our team of experienced medical practitioners proudly serves adults and children with non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
Even if Sinai Urgent Care is not the nearest clinic to you, there are several factors other than proximity that you should consider when choosing your immediate care provider. Not all clinics are created equally. At Sinai Urgent Care, we like to say that we’re the cure to the common walk-in clinic. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We were founded by a local ER physician who wanted to create a more sensible and efficient way for non-emergency patients to receive prompt and personalized medical care.
- Our clinics in Murphy and North Dallas are equipped with clinical labs and digital X-ray machines to provide onsite diagnostics and a more streamlined care experience.
- We keep wait times brief and offer a convenient online check-in system to help our patients stick to their busy schedules.
- Our entire team – from office staff to physicians – provides friendly service and compassionate care to help patients get on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.
- We accept all major health insurance plans, including Medicare and Tricare, and offer reduced rates to self-pay patients.
Contact Sinai Urgent Care today to learn more about our practice, or just stop by when you need us. We look forward to helping you feel your best.