Immediate Care Clinics Serving Families in Richardson, TX
There are many immediate care clinics near Richardson, Texas, but few can compare to Sinai Urgent Care. Our walk-in clinic is fully equipped, highly rated, and features a devoted team of experienced healthcare practitioners. If you are suffering from a non-life-threatening injury or illness and want prompt medical attention, stop by our center today. We are open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and do not require appointments.
Here are a few important factors that set Sinai Urgent Care apart from other immediate care clinics near Richardson, TX:
- We were founded and are currently led by an ER physician who wanted to provide a better way for non-emergency patients to receive immediate medical attention.
- Our center is equipped with a clinical lab and a digital X-ray machine (which emits less radiation than traditional technology) to provide convenient onsite diagnostics. Plus, all X-ray images are promptly reviewed by a board-certified radiologist.
- Our exam rooms feature televisions for the comfort and enjoyment of our patients.
- We work hard to keep our wait times brief, and feature a simple online check-in system to expedite our patients’ visits.
- Our team has ample experience caring for pediatric patients and helping them feel at ease.
- In addition to immediate care for injuries and illnesses, we offer a full array of wellness services, including flu shots, physicals (DOT, school/sports, annual), IV infusions, electrocardiograms, check-ups, and more.
Skip those other immediate care clinics and choose Sinai Urgent Care the next time a non-life-threatening illness or injury is preventing you or someone in your family from living life to the fullest. We are located a short drive from Richardson, TX, and accept all major health insurance plans.