Sinai Urgent Care offers specialized health care services to address your non-emergency medical needs. For example, our centers
- Treatment for colds, allergies, sinus infections, urinary tract infections, and other illnesses
- Care for broken bones, minor burns, lacerations, ankle sprains, and other injuries
- Prompt and convenient diagnostics with onsite digital X-ray imaging and clinical lab testing
- Wellness services like school/sports physicals, annual check-ups, and flu shots
FAST service. FRIENDLY medical professionals. CLEAN facilities.
- Open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. 365 days a year
- Minimal wait times
- No appointment is necessary, but you can check-in online to expedite your visit
- Experience our “Truly Transparent” commitment to your healthcare:
- Comprehensive treatment plan with clear, understandable guidelines
- Self-pay pricing tiers, depending on the severity of your illness or injury
- Wait room displays your place in the queue and estimates your time to be seen
- All major insurance plans accepted
- Come experience why Sinai is the highest rated urgent care center in DFW!
Time is a precious commodity, so why waste it idling in the emergency room waiting area for a non-emergency medical issue? It may seem like your only option if you don’t want to wait days or weeks for an appointment with an overbooked primary care doctor, but there is a better alternative for busy families and professionals in the North Dallas and Murphy, TX, areas – Sinai Urgent Care. Our family clinics were founded by an ER physician seeking a better way to provide care for non-life-threatening issues that still require prompt attention. That’s why we offer a full range of non-emergency medical care for patients of all ages without sky-high costs or lengthy wait times.
Sinai Urgent Care is far from the typical “doc in a box” – each facility is staffed with compassionate and experienced medical professionals that provide personalized services. And because illness and injuries can strike at the most inopportune times – often after doctors’ offices have closed – our urgent care clinics feature practical hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. every single day. We provide immediate care services for patients young and old to ensure your entire family will always have effective health care options at their fingertips.
If you’re tired of stumbling through your day with a nagging illness or an ache that just won’t quit, we invite you to visit our urgent care centers in North Dallas and Murphy, TX. With minimal wait times and a staff of caring medical professionals prepared to assist you, we’re ready to show you firsthand why we’re the cure to the common walk-in medical clinic. So, before you make an appointment a week out with a primary care physician or decide to drive to the ER, visit Sinai Urgent Care. We accept all major insurance providers, and offer simple payment plans for uninsured patients. No appointments are ever necessary.