PCR Testing (RT-PCR) with SAME DAY results.
Citra provides two options for testing:
1) Make an appointment for a provider evaluation with a same-day PCR test or same-day antigen test by clicking here. *Due to a short-term supply shortage, we are limiting the number of PCR appointments available temporarily.
2) Walk into any clinic without an appointment for a same-day antigen test. You must pay out-of-pocket ($150) and will not see a provider. Walk-in testing ends at 6:30 pm daily. *Due to supply shortages, we have temporarily paused walk-in same-day PCR tests.
During your appointment, our team of medical professionals will evaluate and test you for COVID-19 to determine your best treatment plan with the highest level of care. If our providers deem it medically necessary, we may also test you for the common causes of respiratory infections such as flu or RSV. If you choose to walk in, then you will only receive a same-day test and will not visit with a provider.
Citra Urgent Care utilizes two rapid real-time RT-PCR tests with the same accuracy as major reference labs (98% positive accuracy / 100% negative), the GeneXpert® Xpress System and the Accula SARS-CoV2 RT PCR test, for the detection of SARS-CoV-2.
- Results in as little as 45 minutes
- Nasopharyngeal Swab
- GeneXpert® Xpress System or Accula SARS-CoV2 RT PCR System
- Billed to insurance or $279 prompt-pay
The quick COVID-19 testing solution for your time-sensitive needs. Ideal for:
- Highly accurate symptomatic and asymptomatic diagnosis
- Visiting at-risk relatives
- Return to work/school
*Due to the rapidly-changing protocols of airlines and countries across the world, it is the responsibility of the patient to determine the type of test required for their travel. Not yet approved for travel to Hawaii.